– Our aim is to unite the Montessori community within the school,
– To create a link between parents and the school direction,
– To facilitate communication and general exchanges within the school,
– To raise funds to help an association. This year we have decided to support World One Country Association, created by Anila, 3-6 guide in our school. WORLD ONE COUNTRY is a Bahá’í inspired association based in Switzerland with a global vision for the right to education for each child to unlock their potential in contributing to the peace, security and well being of humanity.
Please visit the website.
We can be reached at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
– They inspire the class community by arranging events,
– They facilitate communication and offer a direct link between parents and children,
– They listen to the needs of children and parents, and share any important information with the committee.
- Sunday September 27 from 11 am: Picnic at the Sauvabelin park in Lausanne.
- Thursday December 17 from 5 p.m .: Christmas party
- Sunday January 31 from 10 a.m .: Ice skating on Lake Joux
- Sunday March 28 from 11:30 am: Support meal – Raclette Party
- Sunday June 6 from 10 a.m .: Visit of the Château de Chillon – Boat trip from Nyon and Lausanne